Looking for information about water conservation and, more generally, the environment around Townsville and Thuringowa? Here is the page for you.
There are three ways for you to get some useful information for your assignments.
- Are you looking for information on Creeks and corals, and their interconnections?
Go to our “creek and coral” information pages.
- If you are looking for specific information (including photos) on wildlife, vegetation and habitats around Townsville and Thuringowa, visit TCC’s Natural Assets Database! This database gathers useful information about regional flora and fauna, as well as environmental activities around Townsville and Thuringowa.
- Follow one of the following links:
- Exploring wetlands (Reef Ed-information on the importance of wetlands)
- GBR Explorer (Reef Ed-On-line guide to the living world of the Great Barrier Reef)
- Still wondering about something? Ask a question on the YEN Forum